Our team coaching can include team effectiveness assessment, strategy and development planning, skill-building workshops and coaching sessions with individual team members.
Team coaching often incorporates these subjects:
- Understanding Self – learn your management style and how to improve your performance through the DiSC Assessment tool.
- Leading through ambiguity – practice step by step skills needed to lead through different stages of organizational change. Learn skills to act without the complete picture and see ambiguity as an opportunity.
- Coaching – create an environment for staff to be successful. Provide support to staff as they achieve specific goals and reach their full potential.
- Giving Feedback – use the Situation-Behavior-Impact (SBI) tool to guide you as you deliver more effective feedback. The SBI tool will focus your comments on specific situations, behaviors and the impact these behaviors may have on others.
- Overcoming Personal Bias – learn to recognize and mitigate similarity bias (the people “like me” syndrome).
- Emotional Intelligence – explore how Emotional Intelligence ((EQ) affects your emotions and interpersonal relationships. Dig into the World of Emotions and why this is important in managing a team.
- Becoming a Manager and Developing Others – understand the differences between being a leader and a manager and how combining the two can produce greatest impact. Making a commitment to your own development and those you lead.
- Effectively Managing a Diverse Team – learn to embrace diverse backgrounds and aspirations. Gain skills needed to lead diverse teams into a cohesive, productive and successful team.
- Communication Styles – learn different communication styles in order to understand others. How to build healthy relationships and communicate across lines of difference.
We'd love to learn more about you and answer any questions you may have.