“I’m looking for a brief introduction to servant leadership in the workplace. Can you give me something to read?”
People ask me that regularly.
So, I wrote Servant Leadership in the Workplace: A Brief Introduction.
Servant leadership brings three things to the workplace: meaning, prosperity and joy.
We spend so much of our lives these days at work. Along with many others, I believe that when we help workplaces have more meaning, prosperity and joy, we help improve the world.
Indeed, we hope this book will serve its readers and promote servant leadership where you work.
It’s an ebook.
And it’s free!
Here’s a look at the table of contents:
- What is servant leadership?
- Workplaces succeeding through servant leadership
- What’s in a name?
- Benefits servant leadership brings to the workplace
- Servant leadership in the workplace – 3 key priorities
- Servant leadership in the workplace – 3 key principles
- Servant leadership in the workplace – 3 key practices
- Who invented servant leadership?
- What makes servant leadership special?
- Servant-leaders in the workplace – 3 cardinal virtues
- Who can be a servant-leader at work?
- Servant leadership in the workplace – 3 myths
- To learn more about servant leadership in the workplace
You can download Servant Leadership in the Workplace: A Brief Introduction by clicking here and following the easy instructions.
Download yours today!
And please let us know what you think. We would appreciate any feedback on it you might have.